Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Interesting "First Dance" songs

I am just starting to plan the music for the wedding and I was wonding if anyone had any "interesting" or "different" first dance stories.

My FI and I will be dancing to "Spilled Perfume" by Pam Tillis for either our first or second song. This song "caused" us to meet when I called in to his radio show to request it one night so it is special to us even though the lyrics are not anywhere close to happy relationship wedding type song.

Just curious.

Cam

Re: Interesting "First Dance" songs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thats such a cute story! We will be dancing to a cover of Frank Sinatra's "Ive got you under my skin" like yours, I think if you really read into it, its not necessarily a happy love song, but the lyrics are still lovey enough that I dont think anyone will notice. The other interesting thing is the band who re-did it. Seether is my FAVORITE band, like crazy favorite so its perfect but its a bit rough. I love it though and its slow so FI is good with it and he likes it too, but there is a point where the singer kinda goes into a scream. Theyre kinda a heavy band. Some people might be scared lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards