Virginia-Richmond

I'm Totally Psyched!

My wedding photographer just posted a sneak peek of an engagement shoot that she did yesterday and she is so amazingly awsome!! I am so glad that I found April Renee Photgraphy and boy am I glad she moved her from Ohio, otherwise I would've never been able to use her. Check her out on FB. It's April Renee Photography or Aprilrenee.com.  I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.  Her work is awsome and prices are completely reasonable.

Re: I'm Totally Psyched!

• edited December 2011
    Are they the most recent ones done at Maymont?! They're gorgeous!!! We're doing ours there in about a month. Awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, they are done at Maymont and they are just amazing.  I am doing my e-pics next month and I just cant wait.  She is like a dream come true for me. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh so that's not y'all? I assumed it was ha. Were doing ours May 23rd at Maymont!
  • edited December 2011
    Erica -

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of April. I had looked at a few photographers, but they all seemed the same to me. I couldn't see a difference, and I didn't think it would matter which one I chose. Then you posted about April and I looked at her website and wow! I love her perspective and her use of color and her energy. As of today, she is now my wedding photographer and I can't wait to take my e-pics with her in August! I'm so excited! Thank you for putting her name out there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart."

161 invited image
    74 ready to celebrate! image
    87 won't make it :(image
    0 still to respond image
  • edited December 2011
    Wendy I felt the same way.  I met with so many photographers that just didnt give me warm and fuzzy feeling.  However, that instantly changed when I found April. 

Glad I could help!

I get my e-pics done May 15th!!!!!   yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards