Connecticut
Options

Tux Rentals..

Anyone have experience with Men's Wearhouse or Formals By Antonio?  Which do you prefer?  Thanks :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker kayleigh-3-1 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tux Rentals..

• Options
    I think it depends which Men's Warehouse.  I know people who have had good experiences iin some stores but bad in others (Milford being the bad).
  • Options

We picked out our tuxes for the bridal party, dads, and of course the groom, last weekend at Men's Warehouse in Farmington/West Hartford. They were wonderful to work with and gave my FI both a free tuxedo rental and $450 toward a suit!

Anniversary
  • Options
    we are using Men's Warehouse and theyve been wonderful so far
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tux-rentals-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:1ad8b080-d9f2-42e2-a102-c09aade5082cPost:6991bfad-0468-4159-b9aa-980e5d7ec065">Re: Tux Rentals..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it depends which Men's Warehouse.  I know people who have had good experiences iin some stores but bad in others (Milford being the bad).
    Posted by CTJenny[/QUOTE]

Ditto this! I have heard some not so great stories about some of them. DH used the Westport store & had minor issues but overall everything worked out great!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Modern Formals in Southington. John is amazing!! FI got a free tux, 25% off each Father and 50% off the ring bearer. He even came to the house to do a fitting for the guys! 100% recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards