Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Check: Videographer

Hello all - not sure if I reported back on this. Thanks for all the suggestions! We ended up going with TLJ Studios for our video.  He has a good working relationship with our photographer and that was a huge selling point for us! 

Thanks again for the tips!  Hopefully I'll be booking a florist soon.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Check: Videographer

• edited December 2011
    Who's your photographer?  i went with them too because it was a recommendation from our photographer, Mike Landis.  I like their work online, but didn't really hear much about them on the knot.  Glad to see someone else is going with them too!
  • edited December 2011
    Haha...I am using Mike Landis too!  I know they are buddies, but honestly, we really liked that they work together a lot and didn't have to worry about our video/photo people stepping on each other's toes.  I thought Tom was a nice guy and I liked the video we saw.
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a few girls a year or so ago used that videographer. It was rec'd to me when I first came on.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha!  Now we are Photographer/Videographer buddies!  From what I can tell on your bio - we're also October and Jewish buddies too!  Where are you having your reception?
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome. I heard TLJ is great.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha yeah!  I'm a bit jealous you have a Sunday date though... our wedding is starting really late since its a saturday night and the rabbi won't LEAVE his house until after 7!!  We're doing ceremony and reception at Pen Ryn. What about you?

I love your engagement pics! I'm so excited for our shoot!  I think we're going to head into Center City in the spring for ours.
  • edited December 2011

Was Pen Ryn not available on a Sunday?  My parents would have LOVED if I got married there, but a close friend got married there, so it was out of the question for me.  What time is your ceremony going to start?  It won't be too bad - you'll have a TON of time to get ready and take pictures, and your guests will have Sunday to recover from the late night.

• edited December 2011
    They were available for a Sunday, but Rob really didn't want to do a Sunday night.  I'm over any issues I had with it being so late. People will understand and we have a great band, so hopefully no one will be watching the clock!  I'm hoping we can do the ketubah signing at 7:30 and start the processional ASAP after that.  Ceremony 8-8:30, cocktails 8:30-9:15, then reception.... yeah, people will eat dinner at 10:30, but oh well.

I do love having a lot of time before to take pictures with the daylight!!

Where is yor wedding/reception?
  • edited December 2011
    That timeline sounds great!!!  I wasn't super excited about a Sunday, but Monday is Columbus Day, so we're hoping that at least some people will be off.  Pluse, we're really excited about the date (10-10-10).  Our reception is at the Crystal Tea Room, downtown.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a Columbus weekend wedding and a lot of people were off on Monday so it made for a nice long weekend for them - especially since a lot of them were traveling in for the wedding and didnt have to rush back for work/school.
  • edited December 2011
    Cara - who is your band?
  • edited December 2011
    The Crystal Tea Room is nice! I know someone getting married there this May.  We wanted to stay out of Center City.

We're using Paris, one of the EBE bands.
  • edited December 2011
    So exciting!  Can't wait to hear your progress.  We don't have a florist either, but I think I'm just going to use who my sister used.  I'm not really into the flowers so much...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards