Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews 2/16/13 Part 2

Food and drink edition!!

We ate A LOT. Like, a lot a lot, lol.

Central (Caesars): B. We went down for breakfast that first day. It was good, nothing spectaular. 77 dollars for two omlets and two bloody marys and coffee. Yikes. My inlaws went for lunch another day and their food was much better.

Bacchanel Buffet (Casears): A. Holy buffet. This food was RIDICULOUS. They had some of the best salmon i've ever had, and their mexican area was amazing too.

Gorden Ramseys: C. Was not impressed by this place AT ALL. For being new, and being tagged with Gordon Ramsey's name, I thought it was supposed to be amazing. Nope. Food was totally bland. My burger was the best thing that the six of us had, which isnt saying much. Service was fairly slow and it was LOUD. Would def. not go back. Spend the few extra bucks and go to Bobby Flays resturaunt - my parents went and said it was SO much better.

Hussongs: A.
So much fun, and so much food! We had 30 people join us and did the set menu - it was great. The mariachi band was hilarious and everyone seemed to have a good time (unlimited margaritas def. help though!) One thing that bugged my husband was that it wasnt a private room (your right in the back) and that to make a toast was difficult. I didnt think they were problems, but just personal preference, I guess.

Sushi Roku. A
. One of our last meals there. Super good sushi and lots of options for non sushi eaters. Neat looking athmosphere and the service was OUTSTANDING. The eel avacado was to die for.

Firefly: A.
This place is SO much fun!! I was a little skeptical, since its in this nasty looking strip mall, and the lay out is a little weird, but the food and drinks made up for it. We had 9 girls go there for my bachelorette night, and it was so fun. The sangria is awesome and all the tapas were amazing. We had some package that it was an allyou can eat - so glad we did that Really fun place, even if it isnt as fancy as some on the strip.

In and Out: A. 
Im from CA so I HAD to have some in and out while I was there. We went Sat. after the reception at 1am. Amazing. So worth the cab, lol. But be aware, it closes at 1:30 and cabs are scarce after that. (as we found out...lol) 

Rumbar (Mirage): A.
I love this place. Its outdoors with killer drinks and a DJ, with a cool vibe. I had some cucumber mint drink that was outstanding. A good spot for casually meeting people!

China Poblano: B.
I didnt go here by the hubs did for his bachelor night. He said food was okay, but overall waaay overpriced, even for Vegas. 

Marquee: C
Apparently Marquee on a Thursday night was pretty lame. They dont open up the whole club and it was kind of sad. My brother went back on Friday night and loved it, so maybe its really the night you go.

Tryst: A:
We went here on Thurday and it was awesome. We had a table which looked right at the waterfall (A WATERFALL!) and it was so fun. The staff was super attentive and even kicked out some creepy guys who were hovering around. Dance floor was great and the music rocked.

Shadow Bar (Caesars): A+++ Okay so this place isnt really a club, but we went there as kind of a holding area from the reception to figure out what we wanted to do next. Well, we just never left, lol. The music was good, drinks were strong, and a huge thank you to shadow bar for allowing our debauchery to happen when we turned it into a dance club (its most def. not). I guess you can make anywhere amazing with 40 people? LOL. We had so much fun.

I think thats it for the reviews!! I still cant beleive how smoothly everything went and how much fun we had.

Thanks to all you knotties for all the reviews! People kept asking how I found such amazing places and I told them all about here. Let me know if you have questions!

Re: Reviews 2/16/13 Part 2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards