Getting in Shape

Workout Accountability: Wednesday

Christmas is less than 5 days away! Yikes!

Morning all,  last night I ran 5 miles (4 at race pace) and did some ab work.  Tonight will be lifting and the elliptical.  It'll be my last workout before going home for the holiday, so I'm going to try and make it  count!

How did you all do?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Workout Accountability: Wednesday

• Hey Jude- good workout!  It's great that you do some runs at race pace to get your legs ready :)

I did spin this morning and am planning to do yoga tomorrow... I may run with a group but it will be dark so I'm not sure.  Definitely doing a run Saturday to get it out of the way before Christmas!! 

Happy holidays ladies :)
  • I ran 3.6 miles on the treadmill last night in 40 minutes.  I jogged the first 1.5 miles and then I did some sprints for the rest of the workout.  Tonight I think I am going to run for 20 minutes and then go on the elliptical for 20 minutes.  I am going to start lifting in a couple of weeks.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I was going to take last night off, but after going to a restaurant, getting a chicken ceasar salad, and then discovering later how BAD a ceasar salad is for you...I changed my mind. Did 35 minutes of moderate to heavy cardio on my exercise bike.

Blows my mind that a SALAD was the highest calorie intake I had yesterday. Ugh. (and I was trying to be GOOD when we were all out to eat!)
  • Had that work dinner celebration last night with some CWs.  I definitely did not watch what I ate.  British "Fish n' Chips" and a Guiness.  On a positive note, I sprinted through the city to make one of the modes of public trans I take home, otherwise I would've waited 2 more hours to get home.  That plus walking around a lot was some exercise. 

Fingers crossed that tonight will be a successful gym sesh if my belly gets over my gluten attack.  
  • Didn't work out last night because we had friends over. Did 30 minutes of Cardio 15 minutes of arms and 5 minutes of abs for a total of 50 minutes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards