Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

My turn....

Hi ladies (and Poof)

I realize its almost midnight and most of you won't see this til tomorrow.  My days have gotten busy....tomorrow I'm taking a truckload of stuff to the venue, then getting a massage.  Friday is busy with nails, finishing packing and then off to the rehearsal dinner.  So.... I'm thinking I won't be around as much.

I want to say a very, very big thank you to all of you for everything you've done for me over the past year of wedding planning (or the "lost year" as I  call it).  Your advice, recommendations, referrals, inspiration and assistance have been invaluable.  Would I have a wedding without the knotties?  Sure.  Would it be as awesome as I hope it will be?  Not a chance.

Outside of wedding planning, it has been so wonderful getting to know you all as well.  I'm happy to say I have made great friends here.  You all keep me sane, make me laugh, keep me on track, and help me keep perspective.  Would I have made it through the past year without the knotties?  Sure.  Would it have been as fun and entertaining?  Hell no.

So as I head off to cross over to the other side, I thank you for everything.  Feel free to AW some pictures if you'd like, hopefully there will be some good ones on FB.  I'll be back the week of the 11th (though I'll be on and off until we leave).

GOOD LUCK to Jen on Friday and GOOD LUCK to my fellow 10/2 brides!!  Happy wedding weeks to Taccoten and all the 10/9 and 10/10 ladies.  I hope you have easy, stress-free weeks and wonderful wedding days.

See ya on the flip side! :-)

Cara
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My turn....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards