Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Hair/Make-Up/Nails - Leola, PA

My fiance and I are getting married at the Inn at Leola Village this December. Neither of us are originally from the area, so I'm totally clueless about options!

While the obvious answer is to use the on-site spa, I've seen some so-so reviews and I'm hesitant to spend a small fortune on my look if it may not end with great results. So...I have two questions for all of you:

1. Has anyone used the spa at the Inn? If so, what was your experience?
2. Does anyone know any other great places or stylists within a short driving distance? I don't want to have to travel too far, since weather in December can be questionable. Looking for hair and nails for bridesmaids as well as hair, nails, and make-up for myself.

Thank you so much!

Re: Hair/Make-Up/Nails - Leola, PA

• Options
    edited December 2011

That is such a beautiful venue!  We looked there for our December wedding as well. :)  I have not used their spa, but I am using Melissa McHugh for hair and makeup and she travels.  Maybe find a nail place near by and have someone come to the venue for the hair and makeup?  Melissa is very reasonably priced and I loved my trial run.  My FIL's live in Leola and I know my FMIL goes somewhere nearby for her nails, but I'm not sure of the name...

Anniversary
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Melissa! Her prices are unbeatable. She charges less than a salon that YOU have to go to and she comes to you!
    Her facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BeautybyMelissaMcHugh

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that location.  I know they push people to use the spa, but I have not heard good reviews either. 
    I would recommend Patricia Solis, she is in Lancaster and travel to your venue.  She is on wedding wire and you can see she has tons of great reviews. 
    www.elegantxpressions.net

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MakeupbyTrish/105859832791360
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards