Getting in Shape

Workout Accountability: Friday

I didn't see one of these pop up (though the site HAS been down most of today for me, so maybe that has something to do with it?)

I got 45 minutes of cardio in last night at the gym, 10 minutes on a stairmaster and 35 on an elliptical. I thought the stairmaster would kill me by the end! I was sweating up a storm and huffing and puffing! It also made the first half of the ellptical harder too!

I feel like pushing myself on a new machine though will add enough variety to keep my body guessing though, so I'm gonna do the stairmaster at least once a week and try to up my time on it (I can't believe how out of shape it made me feel).

I only got a measly 15 minutes of weight lifting in, but I was dead after the cardio.

How'd everyone else do?

Re: Workout Accountability: Friday

• The site has been acting strange this morning for me too. I was able to get in by bypassing the main page and going straight to the Community page when googling "The Knot." Strange.

Just got back from the gym. Did a quick 3 mile run on the treadmill followed by the Fab Ab February routine for today and some upper body work. Felt good to do 22 push ups in a row! We've got the shower tomorrow and are leaving tonight so I'm making sure to pack some resistance bands with me. Fiancee's old high school has a track and a stadium and I've got a couple of ideas for some circuit sessions this weekend. :-)

Hoping to stay on track despite traveling and some yummy food that will be all around me tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!
    imageimage

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• Spin this morning before work - a little over an hour.  Tomorrow will probably be a rest day, as I'm working in the morning and attending a function in the afternoon/evening.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • OH MY GOD TK was T-Busted allllll day!  I did a 10 mile run last night after work... and I have a 20 mile run tomorrow.  I had no idea how much I rely on you ladies to motivate me until today when the interwebs broke :(  Please please send positive vibes to the east coast to help get me through this insanely long run.  Thank you, & have a wonderful weekend.  I'll let you know if I lived through my longest training run to date!
  • GOOD LUCK MEDI! I can't even begin to imagine 20 miles, but I'm sure that with your training, you'll be able to kill it!

Last night I did Day 3 of C25K plus Week 4 of Ripped in 30. Tonight is rest and beer! FI and I are going out to dinner and then out for a friend's birthday.

Tomorrow I plan on doing Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones and probably an iFit workout on the treadmill. I have the same plan for Sunday.

Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I had a short spin class this morning, gonig again tomorrow bc we're doing 1:15 I'm really pumped for the extended class!!

I also just got the book - the new rules of lifting for women (after hearing so much praise for it on this board!) and so far i'm loving it :)
    Photobucket
  • I only got 20 minutes of my 30 minute planned dog walk in last night, turns out it was way colder than I expected. After 20 minutes I was numb! I do not advise walking outdoors in -15C without a scarf and mitts *facepalm*.

Tonight we're going to the gym to continue with Week 3 C25K and do some weights.

PS - TK was really wonky earlier today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Got up at 6am for the third day in a row (yipee!) to workout to JM's Ripped in 30.  I'm on my third day of Level 2 and just like with 30DS I love it!  I seriously get so amped when I can tell I'm improving and able to complete the advanced modifications.

Great job ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lizzie good luck on your run!! Those distances are such a challenge but also such a reward! Tonight I did intervals on the treadmill and arms/abs Have a good weekend everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I couldn't get to this site yesterday.  Anyway, yesterday I did a Jillian Michaels 6 weeks to 6 pack abs workout.  It's an all over body workout.  Then I did a bender ball work out. This accountability is great!
    Katie XOXOXO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards