DC
Options

This is your week?? No dates in list

Please Let me know your wedding dates so I can add them to our list!!  Right now I have none in my queue.

This list was started by Highlandgirl and continued by cumolly02, ocdgirl, swt_pea0830, MrsVTJaime, JMU00&03, ctinaleigh, RCD’sbride, psmith1216, LindsMullinix, Lisa50, Tlongo. Hopefully, it will continue on!

December: 

January:

February:

March:

May 2013 June Siggy:Flowers!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: This is your week?? No dates in list

• Options
    May I please go ahead and be added for September 1, 2012 even though it is not one of the months you show?  Thanks.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    No problem. I will add you. Looks like you and me will be the only ones on the list (:
    May 2013 June Siggy:Flowers!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_this-week-dates-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:57Discussion:8b96efd1-b490-40c2-adc1-a69a7236e9a6Post:83eba42f-d2e8-4432-ad7b-b6af6c6eb7fe">Re: This is your week?? No dates in list</a>:
    [QUOTE]No problem. I will add you. Looks like you and me will be the only ones on the list (:
    Posted by Tlongo[/QUOTE]

I know.  I tried to catch your 2011 weekly posts to give the brides my "congrats" and noticed there were so few.  When I first joined TK, the DC list was hopping!  Hopefully, in 2012 there will more to come than just you and I. 

Thanks for doing the list by the way.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options

Our venue bumped our original date of October 20, 2012. Now I'm a September 2012 bride! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards