Texas-Houston

Spanish Ministers??

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations on Spanish speaking ministers.  We would like our ceremony to be conducted in Spanish.  We are not really affiliated with any church at the moment.  He's Baptist and I'm Catholic.  So we would like to keep it somewhere in the middle. :)  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

Re: Spanish Ministers??

• loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ted Moss is a non-denominational reverend, he does spanish ceremonies.

www.weddingpastor.com

A sample of the spanish ceremony is available online, it's 20 mins long, it's $200-250, the deposit is $50 at time  of booking, the rest is due (cash) the day of.

The deposit form is located under General Pricing Information tab.

• edited December 2011
    Thank you so much Loop0406. :)  I will look into the link provided and see if he's available for our day. 
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If they don't have your date available, also check with www.weddingsperformed.com, they do spanish ceremonies too. If you're interested in the lasso/coin, that's also available. Minister Luis Gomez.

For price, email: lynn@weddingsperformed.com  your wedding date, venue (location) and requesting spanish ceremony.She will direct you to the Forms section located online so you can print the information to fax with deposit, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards