Christian Weddings

Tuesday QOTD

What was your favorite food/meal growing up as a child?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• edited June 2012
    Mac and Cheese! :)

ETA: The cheap kind. Like store brand with the noddles and powder cheese in the box lol. My moma makes that velvetta crap but me and my sis still prefer the powdered cheese kind...it sounds disgusting...I know lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • homemade mac and cheese.  Still is one of my favorite foods.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanksgiving stuffing ... bread toasted and cut into cubes, apples, onions, celery and a pound of bacon. So good, my mom still makes more for me to freeze and eat later.
  • my grandpa's mashed potatoes... he's a chemist/science guy... They are perfection.
    Love is All You Need
  • Homemade pizza!!
  • I had a few... they were all pretty basic.  Ground beef stroganoff was a good one - that was just ground beef and sour cream mixed in with a sauce packet and served over egg noodles.  Another was green bean casserole - green beans, hot dogs, cream of mushroom (celery?) soup on top.  Also homemade pizza with canned ham and parmesan on top.  We lived a pretty basic/frugal life!
  • My mom's chicken n' rice. I'm still unsure of the recipe but the chicken in it was tender enough that I could eat it when I was on soft foods only after I had my wisdom teeth out in high school.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My favorites as an older kid were Hamburger Helper Stroganoff and Chicken Cordon Bleu.
    When I was little, pretty much anything with pasta.
  • I also loved mac and cheese from the box. (Still do.)

French fries were my favorite food though. (still like them too.)
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Anything with peanut butter on it. And we're having peanut butter cookies at the reception. ^_^
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards