Canada-Ontario

Reception Decor

Can anyone give me a rough idea of how much I would be/could be spending on decor for the head table? It would probably encompass some sort of draping/backdrop as well as the decor for the tables themselves. Any guidance would be appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception Decor

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One decor company we went to "Under Wraps" - do not recommend them - they were shady - said that it would cost $600 for head table decor but wouldn't break down the price.  They only wanted a deposit and ended up being rude after the initial meeting.  I googled them and supposedly they had a lot of bad recommendations from brides.  Be careful!

We also looked at "have a seat" - they had very nice stuff but it was out of our price range (about $28/table linen).

We used Fantastik Trading in Mississauga and I think it cost $150 to do up the head table and cake table, but no backdrop.  We also rented linens for each of the guest tables that were $9 each for rounds of 8 or 10.
  • edited December 2011

If you are looking for great prices on Decor, i would highly recommend
    Trade Sensation Events, they do Wedding Planning & Decor.
    I found that they were considerably less expensive!

Good Luck

• edited December 2011
    i highly HIGHLY recommend In-Style Weddings and decor! that's who i'm using and my venue has used a number of times! great prices, absolutely wonderful customer satisfaction
  • edited December 2011
    Any luck with the Decor ? How is everyone else feeling - i am feeling a bit overwhelmed actually lol
  • mcrotondomcrotondo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am very overwhelmed with decor.  Our place needs sprucing up definitly.  It is charming but is no fancy pants banquet hall by far. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards