Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Lake County ceremony venues

Hello! I am trying to find a ceremony venue in Lake County. We are having our reception at the Patricia in Eastlake and I would like to have a venue in that area but I have been unable to find anything. Any suggestions?! Smile

Re: Lake County ceremony venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for a church? Indoor or outdoor?
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holden Arboretum for outdoors. For indoors, check out Old South Church in Kirtland. It is a small venue, but very pretty. One of DH's friends had her ceremony there. You don't need any connection to the church to use the space, IIRC. http://www.oldsouthchurch.org/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on Mooreland..I forgot that .I looked there and they were very reasonably priced and their coordinator is super nice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    derrilynderrilyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mooreland is beautiful but doesn't do ceremonies only, you have to have your reception there too.
  • Options
    mildlymailynmildlymailyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are looking for just a beautiful space. I am catholic but my love is christian. I will definiely have to look at Old South Church! Thanks!
  • Options
    kwilliams117kwilliams117 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Old South Church in 2 weeks! It is so beautiful and the price cannot be beat! There is an outdoor ampitheatre area that is gorgeous and if it is raining the inside of the church is very pretty and historic looking. Our Pastor Mark Suriano is amazing. I was raised Catholic as well, but we are having a simple and shorter Christian ceremony. He is very accomodating and open to our suggestions and ideas for the ceremony. So far it is the best experience, just praying it does not rain!! I will post pic's soon! Good luck! My friend was married here a few years ago and here is her picture link: http://www.coreyann.net/blog/?tag=old-south-church
  • Options
    mildlymailynmildlymailyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards