Wisconsin

Bachlorette Party Ideas- Milwaukee

Wondering if anyone has any suggestion to throw out for Bachlorette Parties in Milwaukee (downtown or suburbs). We're doing the shower during the day so looking for a place to eat dinner and something (not a comedy club though!) to do after. We are doing a Mad Men Theme as well. Any suggestions are appreciated! TIA.

Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas- Milwaukee

• Mine was in Tosa Village - a low key girls' night out.

Started with apps and cocktails at Firefly.
    Walked over the bridge for dinner at La Reve.
    Went to Cafe Holllander for a nightcap.

It was nice to park once and be done.  Also allowed people to come for the parts of the evening that fit their schedule and budget.

Could be fun to get dinner somewhere downtown and then drinks at Blu or Centanni - a very classy way to end the evening.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Have you checked out the Edelweiss boat cruises?  They can be a lot of fun! 

Gundy21- I love Firefly!  Great place!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
  • The only bachlorette party I've attended in Milwaukee started out with dinner at Benihana's. We walked from there to Lucille's Piano Bar followed by Buckheads, Trinity, and Coyote Ugly.
  • My party is August 18th and we are going on a cruise as Melissa mentioned. We are having a sweet and spicy theme and going on the Margarita Fiesta Cruise and then going salsa dancing.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just planned a girlfriend's party and we did the Milwaukee Pedal Tavern. SO-MUCH-FUN! Here's their web site:  http://www.pedaltavern.com/
    Otherwise if you're looking for something a little more "naughty"  Silk has men at Midnight every Saturday.  ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jmontes710jmontes710 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_bachlorette-party-ideas-milwaukee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:ff5f79bb-f46f-40bd-8f48-7ccc36dfb65ePost:51973987-8db0-49b8-baae-6d3b76800a36">Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas- Milwaukee</a>:
    [QUOTE]My party is August 18th and we are going on a cruise as Melissa mentioned. We are having a sweet and spicy theme and going on the Margarita Fiesta Cruise and then going salsa dancing.
    Posted by npott044[/QUOTE]

OMG! My Bachlorette Party is Aug 18th as well, and I asked my girls to look into the Margarita Fiesta Cruise AND to do salsa dancing! No way! Are you my long lost sister? hahaha. I hope we are on the same cruse!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_bachlorette-party-ideas-milwaukee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:ff5f79bb-f46f-40bd-8f48-7ccc36dfb65ePost:b910e3f1-e557-45ae-a1c5-550f400ff4a8">Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas- Milwaukee</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas- Milwaukee : OMG! My Bachlorette Party is Aug 18th as well, and I asked my girls to look into the Margarita Fiesta Cruise AND to do salsa dancing! No way! Are you my long lost sister? hahaha. I hope we are on the same cruse!
    Posted by jmontes710[/QUOTE]

LOL!! How weird would that be???
    I guess we just have good taste! When is the wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're keeping my party low-key and a bit different.  We're doing dinner at a sushi place (not sure which), followed by drinks at Bryant's cocktail lounge.  Then we're sleeping over at my sister's house and all running the Hank Aaron 5k in the morning!  Most of my close friends are active and run, so it fits well for us.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_bachlorette-party-ideas-milwaukee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:ff5f79bb-f46f-40bd-8f48-7ccc36dfb65ePost:81a777c3-8aae-4c95-92b9-ad564b352842">Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas- Milwaukee</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas- Milwaukee : LOL!! How weird would that be??? I guess we just have good taste! When is the wedding?
    Posted by npott044[/QUOTE]

Our wedding is 10-13-12. what about yours???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_bachlorette-party-ideas-milwaukee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:ff5f79bb-f46f-40bd-8f48-7ccc36dfb65ePost:e80751ed-77b6-4a98-8b7d-70946758e5d6">Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas- Milwaukee</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas- Milwaukee : Our wedding is 10-13-12. what about yours???
    Posted by jmontes710[/QUOTE]

9/8/12...pretty flippin soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My party was in downtown Milwaukee.  We started with appetizers and drinks at my place (I had an apartment near the Metro Mart) and then had dinner at Buca di Beppo.  From there we walked to the Edelweiss boat cruise, and then went to a few bars after.  It gave us something fun to do and allowed people to join later or leave early.  Also definitely a plus that everyone could park and then walk to all the places with lots of choices for bars.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards