January 2013 Weddings

Help with colors.

So i'm having trouble choosing my colors. These are my options:

Silver and Peach
Silver and Eggplant
Silver and White
Silver and Cream 

I don't know which one to choose! Help! If y'all also have ideas on how to better those colors go for it! New ideas are good too!

Re: Help with colors.

• Personally, my favorite is silver and eggplant -- a mix of metallic/shimmery and a deeper, saturated color -- can't go wrong in my book!  If you go silver and peach, I'd suggest looking at more saturated peaches as well.

This site is super helpful in picking colors and getting the tone of it!  They have a silver and white image board if you scroll down a bit:
    http://www.theperfectpalette.com/search/label/Silver

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with Melisrodis. Eggplant and silver are so oppositedark and light, it would be striking! I think especially perfect in winter. Maybe add a touch of dark green too?
  • I would go with white and silver, with touches of eggplant.

We are doing white and grey with touches of navy. I think there is something lovely about all white flowers. All the boys will be in grey, the girls will wear navy. And msot of our decor is white and grey (just a little navy, like fonts on cards, table numbers, and a few other small touches).
  • I chose a dark silver magenta/fuschia. Bridesmaid dresses are dark silver so I figured the fuschia flowers would pop in pictures. I also agree that eggplant would be pretty too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards