Florida-South Florida

Miami restaurant recs, please

Hi!

My FI and I are having a domestic-destination wedding in Miami in September but aren't sure where exactly to host the festivities.

We want to have a ceremony on the beach and then a dinner for our 20-25 guests close by (couple blocks/walking distance). Close to hotels and nightlife would be a plus.

Are there any areas other than SoBe that have all 4 features?

Do you have any restaurant recommendations for SoBe?

Thanks!

Re: Miami restaurant recs, please

• Hi.
    We are having our reception at Texas de Brazil of Miami Beach.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_miami-restaurant-recs-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:f11d8b65-94de-42ef-a348-27061e32ad08Post:7a1d4147-8b10-4823-935b-1705ce937402">Miami restaurant recs, please</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! My FI and I are having a domestic-destination wedding in Miami in September but aren't sure where exactly to host the festivities. We want to have a ceremony on the beach and then a dinner for our 20-25 guests close by (couple blocks/walking distance). Close to hotels and nightlife would be a plus. Are there any areas other than SoBe that have all 4 features? Do you have any restaurant recommendations for SoBe? Thanks!
    Posted by anb02[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards