Florida-West Coast
Options

Chance to win a FREE Day after Shoot

Hey ladies!  Some of you will be doing a boudoir marathon shoot with Pure Emotions Photography next weekend.  I wanted to let you guys know that she is putting on a contest now for a free Day After Shoot.

Here is a link to her blog to you can learn more about it: http://pureemotionsphotography.blogspot.com/

Alicia is my photographer.  She did my b-pics, e-pics, and will be doing our wedding pics.  Also I found out this morning that because my FI and I can't enter the contest, and she knew how disappointed we were about that, she is giving us a Day After Shoot as well!  I told that her that since she told me that today, and that because it is my birthday, that I am cosidering that as one amazing gift!

If you are still looking for a photographer check her out. 

Re: Chance to win a FREE Day after Shoot

• Options
    KappaKKappaK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies!  Some of you will be doing a boudoir marathon shoot with Pure Emotions Photography next weekend.  I wanted to let you guys know that she is putting on a contest now for a free Day After Shoot.

Here is a link to her blog to you can learn more about it: http://pureemotionsphotography.blogspot.com/

Alicia is my photographer.  She did my b-pics, e-pics, and will be doing our wedding pics.  Also I found out this morning that because my FI and I can't enter the contest, and she knew how disappointed we were about that, she is giving us a Day After Shoot as well!  I told that her that since she told me that today, and that because it is my birthday, that I am cosidering that as one amazing gift!

If you are still looking for a photographer check her out. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tha is awesome that Alicia is hooking you up.  She is doing  my b-photos in a few weeks, and I can't wait.  She seems to go out of her way to make her clients happy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards