Canada

What should I do?

I'm torn as to whether or not we should hire a videographer for our big day.  It's not just about the money.  Fiance and I aren't looking for a boring wedding video, we want something personal.  Has anyone used www.flipahit.com ?  This looks like a really fun idea, I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone else has used them.

Re: What should I do?

• I haven't used them.

Where are you located? I know of a few in the Ottawa area that are excellent!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're in Ottawa as well and had a videographer.  They've even done weddings in Toronto. so depending on your location I would love to recommend them to you.  They were excellent.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Thats a hard choice.  Flip a hit looks pretty fun.  I feel the same way about boring wedding videos as you. I moved my money into my photography budget and am spending significantly less hiring a film student (one of my future-bro-in-law's classmates) to film our wedding and be creative with it (I offered $100 plus travel, food and non alcoholic drinks).  She'll get to put something in her portfolio, get a reference, and I will end up with something out of the ordinary.

I dont recommend this if you are really worried about your video.  But I felt like it was either go this way, or do nothing at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards