Outdoor Weddings

Wedding Venue

I am looking for any venues in east/central Texas that either do not have a time limit or allow weekend rentals with lodging available.  It doesn't need to be fancy, actually rustic and casual would be better.  Does a place like this exist?  Any ideas would be helpful.

Re: Wedding Venue

• i would post on the local wedding boards under texas <---------------------- this is an international board
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_wedding-venue-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:e5bdc5d6-6c8a-48db-8323-9a9c78f2d8e0Post:efb3ca19-b4d4-44ba-b2bc-8b8166bf84d9">Re: Wedding Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]i would post on the local wedding boards under texas <---------------------- this is an international board
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thank you! I am still trying to figure this out!</div>
  • Well, choosing perfect wedding venue is essential for memorable and unforgettable wedding. There are several malibu wedding venue that are widely known all around the world due to their originality and beauty with great services.

malibu wedding venue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards