Wedding Classifieds
Options

Looking for tall vases, branches and tea lights that hang

I am looking for tall vases for approx 15 tables, branches and tea lights that hang.  I would also be open to the fake flame, LED lights that replace real candles since my venue won't allow open flame.

I attached a picture of what I am looking for on my blog:  http://saltboxhome.blogspot.com/

Let me know if you have any of the above :)

Thanks!
-Lindsay

Re: Looking for tall vases, branches and tea lights that hang

• Options

Just saw this on wedding bee .com  Are the manzanita branches what you are talking about??

The pics below are just samples since they are already being shipped to someone but they are a good representation of what you will recieve. They are Avg.....

20"- 24" @ $5.75 each. I can fit up to 8 in a box

32"-36" @ $7 each. I can fit 4 per box.

Shipping on each box is about $15-$30 on avg. Depending on where you live. Any questions you can PM me, reply in this add, or email me at (probably your best bet is to email since I get these on my phone and can respond quicker.) Manzman10@yahoo.com
    1. Manzanita branchs or wedding trees *******LOOK******* :  wedding green bouqet ceremony dress flowers diy reception ImgIMG_3527.jpg (123.8 KB, 4 downloads) 10 hours old
    2. Manzanita branchs or wedding trees *******LOOK******* :  wedding green bouqet ceremony dress flowers diy reception ImgIMG_3529.jpg (146.3 KB, 4 downloads) 10 hours old
    3. Manzanita branchs or wedding trees *******LOOK******* :  wedding green bouqet ceremony dress flowers diy reception ImgIMG_3530.jpg (146.6 KB, 3 downloads) 10 hours old
  • Options
    When is your wedding? I have 16" vases that may be similar to what you're looking for. I am getting married Aug. 6th and will be selling them afterward. I have 18 of them right now, and hopefully we don't have any of them break
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Squinnak, I am unable to see the pictures but can contact you via email! I would definitely be interested.

Rosebud, our wedding is March 5, 2011 so I dont think the vases would work!  I am looking for some between 2 and 3 feet though if possible!  Where did you get yours?
  • Options
    Lindz82wsu,
    did you check out the ad on weddingbee.com?? It is listed under decor in the classifieds. It's not my ad just one I happened to see. What I copied had the bride's email so hopefully you were able to get ahold of her!!

squinnak
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards