Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Harrisburg Country Club

Hi!

So we have booked the Harrisburg Country Club for our October 9, 2010!  Has anyone else gotten married there and have pictures they are willing to share?  I live out of town and my parents went to see the venue and really liked it.  I just was curious what it looked like all "done up" for a wedding and what some of the outside wedding pictures look like.  If anyone could point me towards some wedding photos taken there that would be great!

Thanks,
Jess

Re: Harrisburg Country Club

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jess,

Im actually getting married there in May. Are you working with Cindy? Shes a friend of mine and actually let me come view a wedding (but i didnt take pictures like an idiot) set up but thats understandable if your out of town.
    I've been on such a hunt for wedding pictures from there too with not much luck. I did however find some on Klose Photographys Blog. http://www.klosephotography.com/wordpress/
    If you go to the blog and seach "Country Club of Harrisburg" one comes up. Just wish they showed more of the table set ups/bar set ups and cocktail hour but it doesnt.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay correction.
    Theres actually 2! Just found another.
    2nd wedding shows alot of outside.
  • Options
    peach5757peach5757 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Racyne!

I am working with Cindy!  I haven't been to the club yet to meet with her, but my parents did a few weeks ago.  I went to a wedding reception that was there a couple years ago, but it was held out on the patio so I didn't really see the inside of the venue very much.  When my Fiance and I are home in PA over Christmas break we are meeting with Cindy.  She seems nice and helpful!  Thank you very much for pointing me towards the photos!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards