Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Store Recs - Cocktail dresses?

Looking for a cute cockail dress for my bach party - any recommendations in the EP/Edina/MSP area? Van Mauer is my go-to dress store but I looked there last weekend and wasn't wowed by anything I saw. Has anyone shopped at Dugo? What's the price range there? I want to keep it under $200 if possible. TIA!

Re: Store Recs - Cocktail dresses?

• tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Macy's. I was just in the dress section in the one at Mall of America recently, and there was so many cute ones! A decent amount on the clearance rack too. Though if it were my special occassion, I'd take the time to drive to Albertville and check out the BCBG outlet. I love BCBG stuff, and most of the dresses there are $100 or less -- originally MUCH more.
  • schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had good luck at Macys, Herbergers, JCPenny and Nordstroms Rack.  Every once in awhile, the Limited and H&M have some good dressess well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, schmood, I forgot H&M! I just spent an afternoon there a week or so ago, and there were tons, TONS of cute dresses. Really, just plan an afternoon or whatever at MOA and you'll probably find something.
  • edited December 2011

Thanks ladies!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards