Plus-Sized

Signed, sealed, and stamped!

Wedding is March 24.

Invitations are sitting in front of me...signed, sealed, and stamped.

I am so happy with them!  And I want to send them right now, even though I was planning to wait until the first week in January.

So hard to wait!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

165image Invited to celebrate
98image Ready to Rock!
67image Party Poopers
RSVP Date: 2/25/12

Re: Signed, sealed, and stamped!

• Congrats! We are getting ours together on Thursday and sending them out on Jan 2, for our March 10th wedding. Shower invitation are also going out then for my shower my SIL and MOH are hosting on Jan 28.
    imageAnniversary
  • Congrats! I'm almost to that point wedding is in May. So while your getting married I will be sending out invites. Check a wonderful check just making it that much closer to the big day!
  • Yay! I can't wait till I'm at this stage! I'm still designing mine, but I constantly want to work on it and that's silly considering I've still got 8 months.
  • Congrats!!!  So exciting!

@ Entropic... Mine are almost ready to go too and I am 8 months out as well.  Does seem a little silly doesn't it.   I like to think I'm ahead of the game, I just hope I don't want to change them at the 2 month mark. LOL

• congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YIPPY!  I'm almost there too.  Our wedding is in April - but RSVP's have to be in a month before (venue rules).  So that means March 10th is our RSVP date.  We've got our invitations and we're prob stuffing/addressing them on Monday (our New Years Day holiday), and mailing them out at the end of the month!  I'm so excited - it's soo hard to wait!  lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards