• Options
    casweddingcaswedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope to go! What is the date? 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be there! The dates are Jan. 8th and 9th and Randy from Say Yes to the Dress will be there on the 9th.
    Last time the extravaganza was here I went with one of my friends just because, but this time I'm actually engaged and my Fiancee said he'd be happy to go with me!!
    I suggest buying tickets online in advance. The prices are much better and you get alot of free bonuses that you have to pay for if you buy them there. Just a suggestion though.
  • Options
    auggiewedauggiewed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm going!  I still need a photographer, a florist, cake baker, and probably ten other things that I forgot about. :0)

• Options
    tjw2011tjw2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still trying to decide whether or not I will go.  I went to the one in July along w/FI and it was nice.  There are many vendors and you must wear comfortable shoes.  I did purchase our tickets online which did save us a few dollars, but they didn't send me and address labels so what I had to do was let them get printed at the show but they didn't charge me since they were supposed to be included and they weren't. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im going! Sounds like a lot of fun and i cannot wait to see all the stuff!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be going with two of my bridesmaids (even though I haven't officially asked them to be my BM's)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ChilaBuenoChilaBueno member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with my mom, sister (MOH), and fiance!! We're only going on Saturday though. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going on Saturday and might go on Sunday too because I would love to see what Randy has to say...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Meagano19Meagano19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just bought my tickets :)  I really wanted to go to see Randy but I offered to buy my BM's tickets and I can't afford $45 extra dollars to see him :(

Can't wait to see all the vendors!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards