Chit Chat
Options

Do you give your wedding party...

Did any of you give your wedding party thank you cards (including FOB, MOB and so on) with their gifts at the rehearsal dinner or did you wait to give them the thank you cards after the wedding was over? Not sure what to do here.  

If you gave them thank you's before the wedding what did you write in it since the wedding has not taken place yet? 

Re: Do you give your wedding party...

• Options
    I gave them their "thank you for being in our wedding" cards with their gift at the rehearsal.  I basically just wrote how much their friendship means to me and how happy and honored I was that they were going to be with me on my wedding day.  I think I even included one of my favorite memories of us in there as well.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Thank you. That helps a bunch!
  • Options
    I'm going to do both.  At the RD about how much I appreciate all they've done to be part of my day and what their friendship means to me etc.  Then after- just a quick thank you note to let them know the day wouldn't have been complete without them. 
  • Options
    I wrote them each a personal thank you note for being in our wedding.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I gave everyone their gifts and cards after my bridal shower since it is one month til the wedding day, i will then send them another one after the wedding is over.
  • Options

I plan on giving mine at the rehearsal dinner.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards