California-Los Angeles

hair up v. hair down

All along I planned to wear my hair down (slight side part with soft curls). Then the hair trial didn't go so well; my curls all fell out within a couple hours.  So, I decided to put my hair up for my final fitting and now I just don't know what to do.  Hair up v. hair down - what do you think (for the record, my bridal party is split).  TIA!

Re: hair up v. hair down

• Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     first off I LOVE your dress.

I like the hair down for some reason, but both look amazing
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the polished look of your hair up.  And you won't have to worry about the curls falling out.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!

I actually LOVE your hair down. Thats my FAV! You can totally pull off both looks but my fav is hair down....more hairspray...hehehe!

GL with your choice!
  • edited December 2011

I vote hair up I think it compliments your dress really well.  Love the dress too btw!

• edited December 2011
    I love your dress!!!!! I like your hair down....looks like people are split 50/50
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Okay I'm going to go for hair up.  I really like it up.  Do you wear your hair down a lot, if so then wearing it up will be really nice because it isn't how people normally see you.  Plus if you wear it up for the ceremony if you so choose you can put it down for the reception. 

Either way - you will look gorgeous.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • geal3456geal3456 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the hair down, but I am a hair down kind of girl. I always seem to get headaches with my hair up.

I like that idea though if your torn as it seems your votes are still 50/50 wearing your hair up for ceremony and let it down for reception and that way you also get more variety for your pics.
  • edited December 2011
    UP!
    It's a very elegant classic dress, you have a beautiful face and the updo draws attention to it while adding to the polished look.
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also go for the hair up, although I'm a fan of down hair...I like how up looks on your pic. Looks very sophisticated and sexy. UP!
  • edited December 2011
    I vote UP!  Its stress free rather then being bummed that your hair went flat.
  • edited December 2011
    Hair Up =)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of your help girls!  I'll let you know what I pic.  And, I'm so glad you like the dress!  You're all too sweet.  :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards