Mississippi
Options

Tupelo Wedding

My fiance is from Mississippi and we're planning on getting married in Tupelo.  Can anyone give me any ideas of places in Tupelo for the ceremony?

Re: Tupelo Wedding

• Options
    leahkateleahkate member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Mt. Vernon Place is nice. It's a full service spot with both indoor and outdoor locations, catering, floral, etc. There is also the Bancorpsouth center for receptions and the Hilton Garden Inn.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Mt. Vernon on June 5! They are taking care of everything! Ceremony, Reception, Cleanup, Flowers, Cake, EVERYTHING. You should deffinately check them out! I've heard that Manning Gardens is also a beautiful place. It is in Guntown.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out some of the local churches.  Many of them are very beautiful and if you are on a somewhat tight budget, then they will usually help keep your prices low.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I am getting married next month at the Tupelo Country Club.  It is a nice facility and they can handle the whole event.  I have been working with Betty Baxter and she is great as is the entire staff at the club.  The chef makes delicious meals and they will do any menu you want.  I have enjoyed working with them.

You may need to be a member or know someone who is a member.  Perhaps your fiances parents are?

I also recommend Tracy Proctor for the floral design and Stephanie Rhae for photography.

lz~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards