Massachusetts-Boston

Invites: DONE!!

I'm not even going to think about the crappy part of this evening that has now ruined my whole night and will bug me all weekend...

So, here goes: Invites are done!! 1 hour of fighing with the computer and printer, and 4 hours sitting there feeding one piece of paper, clicking 'print', clicking the button that tells printer to ignore that it's a weird paper size, fending off dog drool and scratch marks! Yay!

Re: Invites: DONE!!

• edited December 2011
    Pics!  and now I am off to bed!
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  Way to go!!!!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Invites are a pain. Lets hope you didn't forget any. And by forget I mean parents or FI forgetting to tell you about people that HAD to be invited. That happened to me and I had to make like 10 more up. Not a huge number, but still a pain
  • lundarlundar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like quite an adventure. Congratulations! Can't wait for you to post pics.
  • edited December 2011
    blinkeys... I don't want to talk about it! Two months out, and we are trying to cut people... so FMIL better not be adding to the list!

My dad, on the other hand, has tried to convince me not to invite his friend, who is like a friend of mine. And now I'm trying to convince him to add another friend. I told him "You are allowed to have friends at the wedding... and Tom is half mine, so I think you're doing ok!" (he doesn't want to impose his ideas, wishes, etc on us AT ALL!) :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah. And hopefully pictures will come this weekend. Right now I need a sleeping pill and a nice soft pillow with a warm blanket. And for this weekend: alcohol.
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE-

My dad has been cool about it too. I invited like 2 or 3 of his boat friends so he's happy. When my brother got married a few years ago he didn't let my parents bring any of their friends and didn't inculde them in the photo montage plus much much more.  So I am by far the favorite right now.

all of my FILs live in either Ireland or England so they have been no part of this wedding planning and aren't asking for anything either, which has been amazing. But I like all of his family, they are so laid back and nothing seems to bother them.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! It must feel amazing to be done after all that!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • caralinda1985caralinda1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!
  • edited December 2011
    That's great, you must feel awesome right now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!!!  Relax this weekend with the gorgeous weather--you deserve a break after all that!  :)
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! Celebrate and now it's time to relax! Whew! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards