Not Engaged Yet
Options

Open Letter Wednesday

Dear dr's office,

Go eff yourself. Don't tell me I have a 0 balance when I ask to pay it a month ago and then tell me I owe over 500 the next month I come in. You can jump off a cliff.

All my frustration,
Girl who had other plans for her income

Dear FI,

Thank you so much for cooking dinner last night and making me sit down and chill. It's been a long week and you've been really patient with me.

Love,
Stressed out FI

Dearest Elle,

I'm so proud of you. You rock my socks off.

Love,
Audrewuh

Dear NEY,

You're amazeballs. That is all.

Love,
A very encouraged NEYer.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Options
    Dear BF
    I love you.  As of Sunday your apartment will be all cleared out and no more.  No more packing stress, Yay

Loving GF

Dear Real Estate Agent,

Looking forward to our meeting tomorrow, hopefully things are as dismall as they appear.  I'm nervous and excited.

Me

Dear NEY,

I love you all.  This place is my sanity. 

Danser

Anniversary

• Options
    msuprincess04msuprincess04 member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Dear person I'm related to,
    There are so many things wrong with the wedding invitation I got in the mail this past weekend it makes my head hurt. So, I'll send you a card and make a donation in your honor to a good charity. And I think even that is being generous.

Love,
    Miffed

---

Dear b2b,
    You have eaten my soul and I want it back. To get it back I plan on completing you in under 9 hours. With my finisher's medal, I expect my soul. As well as my free time and disposable income.

Love,
    Future 70.3-er
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    Dear DH's company,
    Please please please call him for an interview today. And have the interview by the end of the week. And offer him the job next week. PLEASE. My stomach is in a permanent knot hoping this will come through because it will literally change our lives.

Love,
    Woman who cannot believe her luck if this all actually happens

-------------

Dear self,
    Great job getting up the last two mornings and doing your workouts. Keep it up!

Love,
    Self + 10lbs

------------

Dear NEY,
    You biotches are amazing. You really are. 

Me
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Dear Photog,
    Telling me you'd get back to me 6 days ago to reschedule e-pics and then not doing it is annoying. The days are getting shorter and cooler, I'd like to get these done ASAP. Plus, if we wait much longer, I'll have to get my hair done again.
    Sincerely,
    Annoyed and Impatient Beads

Dear a couple of people who shall not be named (IRL - none of you ladies),
    Chill out. This is a case of treating others as you would like to be treated. Being b!tchy to and ignoring one another, and going behind each others backs isn't going to solve the problem, and only makes me question your maturity. If you must act like teenagers, please keep me out of it.
    Sincerely,
    Non-confrontational Beads-in-the-middle 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Dear training class group,

You guys suck. Doing a very simple 30 minute exercise was like pulling teeth. Why are you taking this class if you aren't going to participate? I had to do 90% of the work on my own. This is why I hate group projects.

Sincerely,
    Annoyed classmate

• Options
    Dear Bank,

You took my monies.  I want them back.

Angry,

Customer who will go elsewhere to do her banking

Dear H,

I love you.  Thank you for snuggling me last night.

Love,

Wifey

Dear Body,

I kind of love that I'm getting sick so I have an excuse not to work, but I still want to visit my mom for her BDay this weekend.

Love,

Mixed Feelings about Sick Days

Dear BU Job,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call me for an interview.  PLEASE.  I want the job so badly, I'd do it for free!

Love,

Obsessively, super intersted applicant

Dear Liv,

I love you.  You're pretty.  I can't wait for you to see the pictures of you shotgunning a beer at my wedding.

Love,

Shoes
  • Options
    Dear Drew, You are a really good friend and I'm glad I met you. Hearts and love, BFF Dear "The Casual Vacancy," Please don't suck. I will be very upset if you suck. Like, it would probably shake the foundation of my belief system. Love, JKR fan Dear Supervisordude, Please come through for me on this. Hopefully, Nervous whistleblower
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-52?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:69fe14d9-51b1-4fa8-bcde-a793bfbafafcPost:eb565a94-d711-4056-bccf-d133759e3095">Re:Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Drew, You are a really good friend and I'm glad I met you. Hearts and love, BFF Dear "The Casual Vacancy," Please don't suck. I will be very upset if you suck. Like, it would probably shake the foundation of my belief system. Love, JKR fan Dear Supervisordude, Please come through for me on this. Hopefully, Nervous whistleblower
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Have you heard anything from the supervisor? Good luck this week, I hope it goes ok.

Have you preordered The Casual Vacancy? I'm going to wait until my mom has finished reading it. Or I might take it on holiday at xmas. But I'm pretty excited to read it.
  • Options
    fizzylemonadefizzylemonade member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2012
    Dear BF
    I know you're stressed out because you have so much to do, but I don't have the answers to everything. I am working fulltime and studying fulltime too, I get it that you're busy, but I don't know what will happen in every hypothetical you pose to me, and having five or ten every night is too much. Why don't we work out tonight instead?
    Love
    Your overworked girlfriend
    PS. You are dressing up for Halloween. It's YOUR mom's party!

Dear Week
    Is it Friday yet? Pleaseeeeeeeee let it be Friday.
    Girl who is checking her watch

Dear Full Size Salt and Vinegar Pringles Tubes
     I'm sorry, I have to stop buying you. You contribute to the huge problem that is my waistline. You're just too tasty to ration.
    I'll miss you
    Girl with expanding waistline
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Open Letter Wednesday:[QUOTE]Have you heard anything from the supervisor? Good luck this week, I hope it goes ok.Have you preordered The Casual Vacancy?nbsp;I'm goingnbsp;to wait until my mom has finished reading it. Or I might take it on holiday at xmas. But I'm pretty excited to read it. Posted by fizzylemonade[/QUOTE]

I've been in touch with the supervisor a couple of times, once yesterday morning and once just a few minutes ago. I don't have any real updates yet, but I think I will soon.

And no, I didn't preorder the book. I'm just planning on swinging by the bookstore tomorrow on my lunch break to pick it up. I'm looking forward to it, too. It seems to be getting good reviews so far, but I'll admit that I've only skimmed info about it because I hate plot spoilers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards