Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Any affordable limo service in Kansas City?

Hi everyone! I am looking to a limo for my June wedding and am just shocked by the prices! Anyone know of any reasonable places out there? My hope is to have a large limo take the bridal party around for pictures, to the wedding location, to the reception location and then back to the hotel at the end of the evening - but this may just be wishful thinking with the outragous prices I have seen lately! Please let me know if you have any insight/suggestions... thanks!

Re: Any affordable limo service in Kansas City?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have looked into Pech Limo for similar needs.  They have been the least expensive I found.  Custom Limo has followed up with me often and they seem to have great customer service...but they are a little more expensive.
    Wedding bliss since January 14, 2012!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also suggest Pech. I know this is different than a wedding situation, but my brother used them for his Senior prom, and they were wonderful working with the whole group.  They even made sure they took pics with the driver they liked him so much!  We have booked them for our November wedding based on my brother's experiance, and they were the most affordable out of the three places we called.  I believe we paid a $100.00 deposit and still owe them $220.00 for three hours, but that's without looking at the reciept.  HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Aaffordable Limo & Party Bus

http://www.aaffordablelimokc.com

They have good rates
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Carey. I rented town cars from them and their service was AMAZING. They also had a great cancelation policy (which I needed in case of rain).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards