Not Engaged Yet
Options

HOORAY!

We made it to Friday! :-D

Congrats everyone! lol

Any fun plans for the weekend?

I'm pretty busy...finishing up Christmas crafts tonight.

Saturday: Baking in the morning, going to my father's for a family get together to see his insane Christmas lights, getting home and organizing the gifts under the tree so we know what's going where and if we happen to have forgotten someone. lol

Sunday: I'm getting up really early and I'm going on my annual cemetary run with my father. We drive all over NY to a bunch of different ones putting holiday boxes on the graves of his and my grandparents. I know it sounds morbid but it's really not, we do it every year and it's a great chance for me to spend time with my dad and hear old stories. As soon as we're done with that we're driving to DC to visit with my brother.

We're staying there until Tuesday because we have tickets to the MNF game. :-D I'll be sure to bundle up in Blue!
image image image image 
"but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HOORAY!

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today - Workin' it...hopefully getting off early but we'll see.  Wrapping Christmas presents and finishing decorating my house.  It's almost done but I have a bit more to do.  I need to tidy for the weekend too!! Then Christmas cooking/baking

Saturday-I'm gettin' my hairs did on Saturday afternoon. haha  Christmas party with friends Saturday evening/night with drinks and cookies and deliciousness!! Maybe a few drinks.

Sunday - Working until noon.  Then hanging out with BF, supper at the rents and then drinks with some ladies that are home from school! I'm pumped b/c I haven't seen them in months!  I have Mon. morning off so I can go a little crazy! haha

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    Ana_2985Ana_2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is anyone else supposed to get the snowstorm this weekend?

Today- Visiting my niece!

Saturday- Visiting my niece!

Sunday- Visiting my niece!

I'm an aunt! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ana congrats on being an Aunt!
    I think we're supposed to be getting snow here this weekend :-D
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ana_2985Ana_2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!

I hate the cold, but after spending a few months in FL I'm kind of excited for snow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on being an aunt!!

Today - hopefully get off work early so I can finish wrapping presents we're taking with us this weekend.  Also, on my lunch hour I need to go to the post office and buy postage for our save-the-dates!  They came in yesterday and I was in the groove so I put them all together and addressed them and they're ready to go in the mail, as soon as FI finishes writing his little blurb on our website instead of the BS I wrote for him as a placeholder.  :)  SO excited to get these out.  They're going to all corners of the world:  various states in the U.S., Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, and Antarctica.  :-D

Tomorrow - driving to Atlanta to LARP with FI and our friends.

Sunday - taking our godchildren to see Santa and give them their presents, and then meeting up with other friends for lunch and Avatar in 3-D Imax.  I'm not overly excited about the movie, but FI is.  Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Acro I had no idea you were a LARPer that's awesome.
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Indeed.  I'm glad you feel that way.  Most people just think I'm strange and make fun of me wasting my weekends to "save Middle Earth."  ::sigh::

Actually, I think there are pictures of me and FI in one set of costumes on my Knot Bio.  He's a fish captain and I'm a fairy.  I labeled them "improv stuff" for the ignorant.
    Married Bio

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    4 of my cousins and almost all of their friends are LARPers, they started about five years ago and I always wanted to go but my schedule never worked out, I help make boffers and tabmail though.
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I started about 3.5 years ago when I first met FI.  I *love* it.  You should definitely go if your schedule ever allows, especially since it seems you do all the work!

We're actually helping to staff a horror/steampunk game this coming spring/summer, so if you feel like making a trip to Atlanta, let me know.  ;-)
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards