Vineyard Weddings
Options

Colors for an outdoor wedding?

Re: Colors for an outdoor wedding?

• Options
    Hi Nest Anni!  My colors are navy blue, fuchsia, and pewter.  My wedding isn't outdoors though.  I just selected colors that I liked.  I didn't really consider the time of year or wedding theme.  I just liked the color pallette.
  • Options
    I always wanted cherry red but after I choose my outdoor venue, it inspired me to do a vineyard theme wedding. I decided that I needed to change my color to go with the atmosphere of an outdoor wedding. I choose eggplant purple. It matches up well with the vineyard theme and Im very happy with my choice! Good luck
  • Options

Our Wedding is outdoors in August.  Our colors are Brown and Pinks.  Hot pink and light pink.  I don't think it really matters what your color choice is, as long as you are happy with it.
    Suzie

• Options
    Our wedding ceremony is outdoors at a vineyard in northern California. We choose a vibrant purple and a happy yellow. =)
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
  • Options
    We didn't do a color combo.  I'm not doing a lot of traditional things

3 MOHs - All will pick their own dress w/some guidance
    Non-traditional center pireces - more along the lines of wild flowers
    and so-on and so-on

The linens will be ivory but otherwise I'm not going ot have a reoccuring color throughout. The ceremony and reception will all be outdoors so with all the grenery around i didn't see the point. 

• Options
    My colors are lavendar and chocolate brown with accents of ivory. It's been great to go with a vineyard/grape/wine theme so far! When invites and centerpieces are done, I'll post photos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards