Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bridal Shower Games?

The bride is not in to bridal shower games, however, she is ok with one low key game.  Any ideas?

Re: Bridal Shower Games?

• Options
    Trivia about the couple?   It's the only shower game I am ever remotely interested in. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Bridal BINGO (keep people interested during gift opening).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_bridal-shower-games-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:0a423ed4-3ec7-486c-a7d8-6607cdf72a88Post:2a3cc418-4af2-4c60-b083-d4264bc452c0">Re: Bridal Shower Games?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bridal BINGO (keep people interested during gift opening).
    Posted by Jager1219[/QUOTE]

<div>I could get on board with this one. </div>
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_bridal-shower-games-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:0a423ed4-3ec7-486c-a7d8-6607cdf72a88Post:c4abab15-411f-4026-aa26-31bde1b8ffd8">Re: Bridal Shower Games?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bridal Shower Games? : I could get on board with this one. 
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]
    It's quite fun and probably the only game that I like as well.  This works great for baby showers too!
  • Options
    I hate bridal shower games and didn't want any at mine. We played trivia and bingo what were the only 2 I can tolerate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also think Bingo is your best bet if the bride doesn't even like games.  It makes the gift opening process go faster for guests too.  Trivia can be fun as long as it's not too long.

• Options
    i had 2 showers -- one with about 70 people, and one with 15 or so.  the smaller shower, we didn't do any games and they weren't missed.. 
    the larger one, we did bridal bingo which was SO funny.  my grandma (unintentionally) announced every gift like an espn play-by-play which made us laugh.  with so many gifts, it helped keep things interesting and speed along.  not to mention, it let guests win gifts too =)
  • Options
    We did the trivia game as a chance to win a door prize. Ours was about 5 questions long and you didn't have to have all the correct answers to win. It was pretty funny what some people put down :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • Options
    Agee - bingo keeps the guests somewhat interested while opening gifts.  Brings out the competitor in all of us. Smile
  • Options

We did a raffle at my sister's shower where my mom put together baskets and people wrote their names on paper and dropped it in the basket they wanted and they could win the basket if their name was called.

Also, another fun thing is the pocketbook game or a panty line.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards