Montana

Transportation Options in Billings?

Okay ladies you've been so helpful so far, so I'm throwing out another question for you all.  We are looking into the option of hiring/renting transportation for our guests from the hotel to the ceremony venue, from the ceremony venue to the reception, and from reception to hotel.  Basically we're looking at an all day transportation option.  Are there places that hire out buses with a driver?  Is there a place to rent large vans from that we could have certain guests drive? Anybody know the costs of these options?  For now it's something we're hoping to be able to provide, but only if the costs aren't extravagant.

Thanks!! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PAIF/SAIF welcome
TTC #1 since 10/2010, Cycle #26
Diagnosis: Unexplained IF
IUI #1 (Cycle #24): Clomid, Gonal-F, trigger, 4M post-wash = BFN 11/9/12
IUI #2 (Cycle #25): same protocol, 10M post-wash = BFN 12/12/12
Break Cycle #26 = CD69 BFP
Beta #1 2/20/13 = 449, Beta #2 2/22/13 = 1012, Beta #3 2/25/13 = 2479
u/s 3/1/13 = gest sac and yolk sac
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Transportation Options in Billings?

• edited December 2011
    Check out mttotaltransportation.com they do full day bus rentals, no idea what their prices are like.

I know the tipsy trolly you can do by the hour, I think they are $100/hr just like most limo companies.

There are a few other bus rental places in billings but I think they are more for long distance travel, I've heard of coach america and rimrocktrailways.com "
  • edited December 2011
    alot of hotels here have shuttle services that are by the hour or free depending on how many of your guests book at the hotel. I would go that route too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards