Latino Weddings
Options

How are you girls doing your makeup?

Are you girls going for a super glam look or something more natural? Im tan skin with dark black hair and was thinking of doing smokey eyes with a lighter lipstick, still not sure though. Might want to glam it up a bit more with a brighter lipstick. Have you guys found a particular look that you loved? 

Re: How are you girls doing your makeup?

• Options
    Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is the look I'm going for.  I look like the model a lot but my skin is a little darker in tone, my eyes are a lighter blue and my hair is slightly darker.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Dunno. Still looking and collecting pics. I like soft, natural, romantic looks. But I don't want tooo natural, it'd be nice to have a small glam detail without it being overkill.
  • Options
    aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going EXTRA Glam. I love makeup and usually do dramatic eyes anyway, so there is no was I'm toning it down for the wedding, lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Well the ceremony will be in the evening so I want a glam look with out being to heavy and cakey.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is from when I did my boudior pictures but my make up will be virtually the same for the wedding...simple and natural
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want a glam look just not "club makeup". I had a makeup trial and the eyeshadow was too dark, the eyeliner was too thick and the fake heavy eyelashes overwhelmed the look. I want to use fake lashes but more natural looking so I'll prob go with the individual ones instead of the whole set. I would love red lips but I don't think I can pull it off lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards