Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Rehersal Dinner Location Help Needed!

Fiance and I are still searching for the perfect rehersal dinner location for our August 2011 wedding. The wedding/rehersal is in Chesterland, so we are trying to stay near the eastside or downtown. We had found a great place in Little Italy - however we then found out that our wedding is the same weekend as the Italian Festival! So after lots of hard work and research we had to nix our favorite idea and have found ourselves back at square one :(

We are hoping (in a perfect world) to find somewhere that can accom. 45 people, has a nice dining patio.... or a really nice view of lake erie! And ofcourse reasonable pricing! Any ideas would be super helpful! Thank you!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehersal Dinner Location Help Needed!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for a view of the lake, I would give the Lodge at Geneva a call. I haven't personally been there, but I've heard from a few sources that it has beautiful views.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Again, if you are willing to go out to Geneva, my parents had dinner at the Lakehouse Inn & Winery in Geneva last summer and said it was an amazingly relaxing experience! They have a dining deck that juts out and looks right over the lake.  It looks like their menu is reasonably priced, and you can rent out the outdoor patio beginning at $100 for your entire party (patio holds 50)  I've provided the link below:

• Options
    cpauknercpaukner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Lodge at Geneva is very pretty, you can also look up yacht clubs and country clubs on the east side because a lot of them will have the lake view as well. Personally I can only speak about Mentor Harbor Yachting Club but there are many more on the east side as well. At Mentor there is a private beach with a gazebo style pavilion or by the clubhouse there's the pool deck as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards