African American Weddings
Options

DID MY FITTING TODAY!! PIP

I got tor try on Cindy (ny dress) toda and meekah (my shoes)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DID MY FITTING TODAY!! PIP

• Options
    Cindy is beautiful (as well as meredith)!!!!! (by the way, the tailor was checking out your goodies)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_did-my-fitting-today-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:142899cc-e83d-4177-b467-166cf6138228Post:a6ca6599-7621-424d-be9a-629a529dcc48">Re: DID MY FITTING TODAY!! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cindy is beautiful (as well as meredith)!!!!! (by the way, <strong>the tailor was checking out your goodies)</strong>
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

my bestie said the same thing!! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    you look lovely 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You look so beautiful!!! Congratulations!!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    too funny he was checking you out !! lol

You look pretty !!
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    Congrats.. She is beautiful and you look gorgeous in her.. Work it girl..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_did-my-fitting-today-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:142899cc-e83d-4177-b467-166cf6138228Post:a6ca6599-7621-424d-be9a-629a529dcc48">Re: DID MY FITTING TODAY!! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cindy is beautiful (as well as meredith)!!!!! (by the way, the tailor was checking out your goodies)
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

All of this!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Fits perfectly and I was thinking the same thing about the Tailor in the back looking at your butt.

And that red dress in the background is HOTTTTTTT!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the wedding day pics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_did-my-fitting-today-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:142899cc-e83d-4177-b467-166cf6138228Post:2d006980-7d41-4d2f-9727-914cf73266ca">Re: DID MY FITTING TODAY!! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fits perfectly and I was thinking the same thing about the Tailor in the back looking at your butt. <strong>And that red dress in the background is HOTTTTTTT!</strong>
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]

LOL @ the red dress.. the joke was that the bridal shop owner (same guy in the pic) said he was putting my 67 year old mom in it.....smh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love Cindy, shes beautiful!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    The tailor was checking her out with a "tailor's eye".  Nothing else ya'll.  LOL! 

The dress fits you wonderfully RealHappyGal.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    What a gorgeous dress! You look great.
  • Options
    I love it! You look great.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    It looks great on you!!!!! SN: Have you been tanning?
  • Options
    Oooh! Me likey!!! And yes, ol' dude look like he was getting an eye full! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    Beautiful!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    why did I think you were thicka than a snicka?    your girl is lovely hubble!  you're gonna kill em mery, but I'll holler out that same thing when I see you.  lol.
  • Options
    In Response to Re: DID MY FITTING TODAY!! PIP:
    [QUOTE]why did I think you were thicka than a snicka?    your girl is lovely hubble!  you're gonna kill em mery, but I'll holler out that same thing when I see you.  lol.
    Posted by sultryzulu[/QUOTE]

I do have a lil tubby tummy.....

I still need to loose a lil more cuz the back doesnt lay like I want it to... 5-6lbs.... Ill try to upload the pic from the back in a bit... I love the train
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It is beautiul Mere!! You look like a princess in it!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_did-my-fitting-today-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:142899cc-e83d-4177-b467-166cf6138228Post:d0fbb8f2-d79f-48e8-90bc-c09ce5448bba">Re: DID MY FITTING TODAY!! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is beautiul Mere!! You look like a princess in it!!
    Posted by CaseynMike[/QUOTE]

OMG!  that is what I said "I feel like a princess"  and then I wanted to cry  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards