August 2013 Weddings

finally!!!!! and had a mini bridezilla moment,.... oops

So I will try to keep this short....

We finshed the stuffing and stamping of our save the dates the other day and I was going to bring them to the post office today but my fiance insisted hed bring them. So I say watever and let him do it.. (mind you i purchased heart forever stamps on valentines day which means they can be used whenever and spent $46) so he texts me around lunch time telling me they can;t go out today the lady at the post office (who was being extremely rude he says) wouldnt take them stating they were meter stamps and had to be used that day.... I of course was like UM WHAT!!!! (not even knowing what a meter stamp is) was pretty ticked off like what do u mean I spent $46 on stamps that can be used whenever and shes saying they cant be used. So I tell him to tell them they are going to fix it or give me my money back for the stamps, I also told him to speak w her manager.

But of course my fiance said he didnt have time to get into it w them so he left so that made me even more angry bc I wanted the issues resolved at that moment and here I was stuck in a lab working. Im telling him to call and complain because that lady was such a biatch and he of course wouldnt do it.. So i just started to stress out and could feel myself about to have a fit. But i tried to calm myself down.  i was just so excited to get our save the dates send out today and to be told the stamps were no good... grrrr

Ne ways I called the post office I bought them from they told me the stamps are fine the lady prob wasnt used to the new stamps they have print from their machine.... after work my Fiance wend to a diff post office by his job (thats open till 10pm :) ) and shipped out the save the dates no issue at all. 

writing this i laughed because I kind of sound like a brat over reacting but ohh well i get very antsy when things dont go as planned..
Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: finally!!!!! and had a mini bridezilla moment,.... oops

• Glad everything ended up working out! I totally understand the feeling!! I probably would've started crying lol What a great check to have them sent now though! It becomes real when people officially know about it haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Argh that is frustrating.  Definitely glad it worked out!
  • thanks im glad it worked out too... im excited to hear "got your save the dates" :) 
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• I proabably would have reacted the exact same way. Glad it ended up working out in the end.
  • Glad you got them out!  Sorry USPS gave you such issues.  We just dropped ours in the mailbox with no problems.
  • Everyone will have these crazy fun moments ;)

I am very glad it all turned out ok - sorry you had to go thru all the circles but im glad it finally all turned out good! Congrats on sending out your save the dates!!!

Ps i also bought the pretty forever stamps with the roses on them - love them!

Anniversary

Vacation
  • I got texts today that some people received their save the dates.. talk about SPEEDY delivery he dropped them off at like 7pm last night ,def made me smile ear to ear hahah
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Thank you for sharing -- it is nice to hear that others (who also consider themselves rational women) find that something fairly insignificant can put them on the verge of completely unraveling for a moment here or there! Granted, it's been a stressful week, but I found out that my hairdresser (who was going to do my hair and makeup for the wedding) had to move away unexpectedly. I started crying on the phone with the salon. Ugh...really? It's hair and makeup...plenty of excellent stylists are out there.

I look forward to hearing more silly stress stories... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards