Destination Weddings Discussions

New to the board but not to the Planning

Hello Everyone!

I'm getting married and finally starting to get so excited! I wanted to get on here and talk with other brides about the details and get some great advice. You all seem like you could be professional wedding planners with all of this information I have read.

I am getting married in Key West, Fl in May 2013. We just got back from our "book it all" trip and we are so excited about finalizing all of the BIG things. My FI Brian and I both live in Charlotte, NC but are currently traveling for work for the next 3 months. So getting to KW and Planning are taking a back seat to our jobs.

I would love to get to know you all over the next 7 months and find out if there are any other Key West brides out there!

Re: New to the board but not to the Planning

• Hello and welcome!! I am a Carribean bride so no help, but I know we do have at least one Key West  bride and a few Florida brides too!!

Can't wait to hear about your planning!!!
  • Hi! Welcome and congratulations. You picked a great board. Although I am no help with the destination as we are in Punta Cana I am the same month!! Hopefully you can find what your looking for I at least wanted to pop in and welcome you!
    Anniversary
  • Congrats on booking! That's a huge step! I am no help with the location as I am also a Punta Cana bride. What are some of the other things that you have checked off your list? Any other details about your wedding you can share? Dress? Theme? Colors?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome and Congratulations! I am also a Key West bride! Hope you stay around, can't wait to hear about all your plans.
  • Welcome!!!  I second Nicole's post...show us the details!! lol!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Welcome!! I'm a California bride (planning from WI) :) so no help on FL.

Stick around and share what you've got !!
  • Welcome, I'm kind of new too but everyone here is super nice and helpful!  It's my favorite and only board I post too.  
    I'm a St. Thomas bride and very new to the planning process, but I'd still love to share ideas and see what you're doing.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome!  I am getting married in St Thomas but I live in Jacksonville FL.  Thats no where near Key West.  I have heard great things about it though!  I get so much good advice from this board.  I dont know what I would do without it!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards