Not Engaged Yet
Options

Anyone have suggestions...

Nearly everytime I click on NEY, I get this response:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Is there a suggestion(s) on how to avoid this? It's really frustrating!!

Re: Anyone have suggestions...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting it all the time lately too. It's pretty annoying. I'm open for suggestions too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got it 3 times before I got the page to load properly! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets it...but it's still really annoying

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My suggestion is to slap your computer. But no, I'm having the same issues, at work and at home. I don't think there's anything you can do about it.  Anyone know any of The Knot programmers?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KappaKKappaK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Their IT department needs some serious help.  My FI is a programmer (not for the Knot).  I showed him the page we all keep seeing, and he said outside users should NEVER see that.  That information is for the programmers.  It even includes the platform that they program in.  The error page we are seeing is what they are supposed to see when they are working in the development stage and they are testing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got it all day yesterday, but so far today not so much.

::fingers crossed::
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am with Acro.  

And it is a good thing because I don't want to clean or open my Christmas bakery back up. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It really effing bugs me a lot. I get it all effing day, and I am thisclose to just freaking out and actually DOING WORK at WORK. How effed up is THAT?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i can get on the board ok, but i have a hard time actually getting to the individual threads.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeana, I had that thought today too - but don't give in!! lol

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya, I really hate that message; it frustrates me when I want to see a thread! I find I get it with Safari more than Firefox, but maybe it's just coincidence. 
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And on the technical bugs note, is anyone else noticing that sometimes some of the threads just...disappear? And then, when you refresh, they...reappear? 

I know there were some major changes here, but they should probably have had the worst of the bugs worked out before launching it. I kind of feel like that didn't happen.
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Woohoo! It finally loaded! I couldn't even get to the forums board at all yesterday.

• Options
    mrosenbmrosenb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I'm glad that I'm not the only person experiencing problems.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards