California-Bay Area
Options

bachelorette party ideas in San Jose

Hi, I just viteo'd (sp?) my MOH's idea of throwing my bachelorette party at my house. Lots of reasons why, non worth getting into. Anyway, I need to provide her some ideas. Most people are flying into San Jose for the weekend so we want to stay pretty close. Also, while I enjoy a drink or two, I'm not looking to get sloppy drunk. I have a few ideas but I'm wondering if there are any super creative ideas out there. Thanks!

Re: bachelorette party ideas in San Jose

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what your budget is, or how risque you plan to get with it. Things I can think of run the range of mild to wild. You can hold the party at a restaurant, go bowling @ 300 across from Oakridge, because they pretty much turned that place into a club, see if your MOH will let you throw a pleasure party at her house, take exotic dancing lessons (you can show off your skills to your fiance), etc.
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    What kind of stuff do you like to do? Maybe we can suggest places.

Do you want to see a show, do some sort of activity, have a cool dining experience?
  • Options
    kellystdkellystd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought about having a dinner in the "cave" at Byington Winery. I passed the idea along to my MOH. I love to cook; a delicious, fancy meal would be great. I'm not wild and crazy but I love my champagne. :-) Maybe a spa?
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how expensive this is, but it might be fun:
    http://www.burkewilliamsspa.com/Group.aspx

Also, a lot of wineries will do group cooking classes where you basically make the meal with the help of the chefs, do some wine tastings, and then have the meal you made served to you.

I did this for a corporate offsite with a group of 12. We went to a winery in either Saratoga or Los Gatos.
  • Options
    josborne49josborne49 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Campo Di Bocce in Los Gatos is a lot of fun and has great food.  You have to reserve the Bocce ball court ahead of time though, and there's a small fee for playing.  If you want some daytime activities, I'd suggest Rabbits Foot Meadery in Sunnyvale for tastings, then going to a spa (my favoirte is Coldwater Creek in the North Bay).
    Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards