Rhode Island
Options

Searching for great day-of wedding coordinator

I'm currently looking for an affordable, but knowledgeable & experienced day-of wedding coordinator in the RI area. My wedding is taking place in Newport, RI and things here can get pretty pricey! I just need someone to help me organize the day so I don't have to worry about small details and I can just enjoy the moments. Thanks!

Re: Searching for great day-of wedding coordinator

• Options
    Judy Carol who owns Papers hands down!  I hired her for the weekend and my father didn't understand why I was incurring the cost.  Well he can't stop talking about how amazing she was.  She is the best!!!! 
  • Options
    andria from infinite events
  • Options
    I'm working with Lucia from Guiding Star Events -- she's great!
  • Options
    I hired Tara from Elegant Events by Tara and she has been AMAZING!!  I hired her as a DOC, but she has literally been with me every step of the way!  She was very accomodating when we were negotiating a price and we were able to come to an agreement that was within my budget (a small one) and provided me with the services I felt I would need most!  She was just named to the Newport Glam website as a top vendor!

Best of luck in your search!
  • Options
    Eutopia Events is out of MA but extreamly reasonable prices and the girls are incredibly organized and super freindly!  http://www.eutopiaevents.com/index2.php
  • Options
    I used Jen Strunk - she was absolutely one of my best vendors.  She did a wonderful job and I'm so glad we hired her.  Check out the CT board for a few other posts from brides recommeding her.

• Options
    We also used Jen Strunk.  She was great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto pps, we are using Jen Strunk and couldn't be happier.  Our wedding hasn't happened yet but I have the utmost confidence in her. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards