Ohio-Toledo

Boudair Photos - PIP

I saw that there is a living social today for boudair photos and I thought'd I share a couple of my less risque photos for you guys, in case you need any convincing on getting them.

Best thing I ever did! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: Boudair Photos - PIP

• Arayx2Arayx2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think those are very nice and extremely sexy without being skanky lol. I totally want to do these for my FI after I lose most of my baby weight.
    May I ask who did these for you?

I have seen Jennifer Mott's work from Grand Rapids, OH and she had some good ones.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They look great!
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You look amaaaazing!!! Damn, girl!! Your FI will love them.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Aw thanks gals. 

I got them down with JP Photography.  She let me bring a bottle of wine and we just had a fun time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and I'm letting JP use them as promotional's too.  She'll be adding more on facebook after the wedding...... You can add her to see how they were.  It was $540.00 for 2 hours of picture taking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards