Iowa-Des Moines

Engagement Picture Locations-DSM

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to see if anyone had any unique ideas for outdoor engagement pictures (they will be Jan 8th.. Wish me luck with the weather)! Des Moines or surrounding areas preferred. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Happy Holidays & TIA

Re: Engagement Picture Locations-DSM

• edited December 2011
    Probably depends on what kind of unique you want.  I would say downtown is always good.  I personally like the sculpture garden down there.  Are you looking for outdoor with architecture, or outdoor with nature?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We did the sculpture garden and we also did the doorway of our reception venue! it's all brick and cool!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sdose13sdose13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your photographer is going to have ideas, but I personally prefer anything that looks a little "distressed" — old stairwells, brick walls, etc. The East Village has tons of these kinds of things.
  • edited December 2011
    We got ours at Raccoon River Park and they turned out really pretty, but they're just mostly with nature, if that's what you're looking for. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lacy_annlacy_ann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someplace over by the art center would be really cool. Lots of trees that will be covered in frost and snow! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards