Re: Ok, how about this for my dress!

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Why do you want/need a jacket?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ok-this-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3a4bfcab-f6df-4cfe-965b-056c21cecc4cPost:f6de865a-bfc8-4a0d-9fe6-a2cae1e18b0e">Re: Ok, how about this for my dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why do you want/need a jacket?
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE] for fun
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the jacket, however I don't feel it goes with your dress.  I think it's the detail down the side of your dress which throws me off.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea... ooodsie said the same thing, she likes the jacket, but doesn't think it goes ok with my dress. 

I think I just am trying to find something because I like the idea, but am not finding what I want or what would go ok with my dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is the last comment I'm making about this cause you're driving me nuts LOL - I don't think you need a jacket at all, you're going to take away from the details of your dress.

actualllllly.... I think someone is getting itchy because her wedding is in 3 months and so she wants to buy new stuff cause it's been a while since she's bought anything ;)   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha yes, you are correct. I have nothing left to buy so now I am getting antsy.  That must be it!!

Ok I will stop obsessing. This was fun for the day though. Gave me something to obsess over for a day.

:)  Thanks ladies.   smack me if I want to buy something else.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should focus on something like planning activities/excursions for the honeymoon.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ok-this-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3a4bfcab-f6df-4cfe-965b-056c21cecc4cPost:82855260-6f66-4e34-a807-152f1341fae0">Re: Ok, how about this for my dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should focus on something like planning activities/excursions for the honeymoon.  :)
    Posted by ooodsie[/QUOTE]

This was FIs job actually, he is the slacker on this. I should just tel him we are going to Hawaii and call it a day.  This is the ONE thing I gave him to do and he couldn't do it. Pft!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you want to stamp my invites?  I don't know if it's going to be finished by Sat night when we fly out...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Ooods- you don't need a jacket. 

It was 60s the day I was married, and I was **hot**.  I was sweating to death!  With all the attention on you, the rushing around, the excitement (which that alone will get your blood pumping!), you won't want to wear a jacket.  And then you will kick yourself for spending unnecessary money.

I was stripping in the limo after pictures on the way to the reception- I couldn't get out of the extra layers fast enough!  There was no way I could have survived one minute with a jacket.

If you are really, really set on getting something, I would get a really nice white (or whatever color your dress is) pashmina wrap, maybe have someone sew scattered pearls or crystals on it.  Or, get a pashmina in the color of your girls' dresses- it's a nice way to add a pop of color to you and your pictures.  Or make it your something blue, hehe.  That way you don't spend a ton of money, you can use it again, and if you don't use it, you aren't beating yourself up.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoa whoa whoa.. this is for shiits and giggles?  I thought you wanted your shoulders covered?

In that case...

/>>actualllllly.... I think someone is getting itchy because her wedding is in 3 months and so she wants to buy new stuff cause it's been a while since she's bought anything ;)   <<

Oooster pulled the words right out of my mouth.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ok-this-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:3a4bfcab-f6df-4cfe-965b-056c21cecc4cPost:f967c5aa-26a4-4766-9afc-22baa6e697ca">Re: Ok, how about this for my dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is the last comment I'm making about this cause you're driving me nuts LOL - I don't think you need a jacket at all, you're going to take away from the details of your dress. actualllllly.... I think someone is getting itchy because her wedding is in 3 months and so she wants to buy new stuff cause it's been a while since she's bought anything ;)   
    Posted by ooodsie[/QUOTE]

This!! ;P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I told you last night you wont need it for warmth. It was 45 on December 11th and I was sweating standing in the middle of Broad Street and on the Delaware River!

and I don't like it with the dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I. Love. This. Jacket. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go shopping for your honeymoon!!!  That's what I did.  DH and I spent an entire day at the Phila Outlets and it worked like a charm.  Plus, I got awsome dresses for cheap that I LOVE!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHA Yes amer I just wanted it for fun, I thought you knew that. :)

And Stacy- that is a great idea!!  I don't know where we are going, but it better be somewhere warm!  So I guess I can try to get some warm weather clothes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards