Texas-Houston
Options

Reviews for Kristen Stewart?

Has anyone used Kristen Stewart for your engagement pics or wedding?  I know she's new to weddings but wanted to see if anyone had feedback.  Thanks!

Re: Reviews for Kristen Stewart?

• Options
    kmb6881kmb6881 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her for my wedding at the end of September, so I can tell you more then. We have met with her and she seems very easy going but professional. She has been very good about keeping in touch and listening to our feedback about what we want. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used her for our e pics and she was INCREDIBLE.  Really fantastic!  So good that 3 of my best friends used her as well! 
    I am SUPER picky about photos- consider myself an amateur photographer myself.  Kristen far exceeded my expectations.

We also hired her to shoot at our engagement party and she did a WONDERFUL job shooting in a tight and dark space.  If our wedding was in Houston, we'd use her! 

PM me and I can send you some of the pics....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She did my Epics in July...she was awesome!!! I loved her!!! If you want to see my epics i can send you the link on FB i'm also on her site! She rocks!!
  • Options
    Mandan5Mandan5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much for the feedback!  I checked out her site and blog and all of the pictures looked great.  Just wanted to get an idea of how people liked working with her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours is the most recent blog she did "k+K" you'll love working with her...good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards