Nevada-Las Vegas

Good Spa thats not to spendy...

So I need to find a good spa in Vegas so I can go get my massage the morning of the wedding. Do you girls know of any good spas that doesnt cost and arm and a leg?!Cool
BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Good Spa thats not to spendy...

• edited December 2011
    What is your idea of spendy?  Is your wedding later in the day?  Usually at the resorts it includes all day access to the spa area and all their relaxation rooms.  You might want to consider doing it the day before so you don't feel rushed.
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is at 8pm so I have plenty of time. I am looking to spend probably no more than 140ish  for an hour massage
  • edited December 2011
    I really liked the Encore spa but they are a little above that.  Have you looked at Mandalay Bay? From what I can remember their spa wasn't too bad.
  • edited December 2011
    Aria's is $160 for an hour and you can use their hot stone beds and salt room after.

Luxor is $110 on weekdays, $130 on weekends
  • edited December 2011
    Sweet thanks for the info!!!
  • jkhoutzjkhoutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Trump Spa is in that price range as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! I ended up booking at the Luxor and it was only $105!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Not Mandalay's spa; I went to get gift certs for FI a few weeks back for her to give to two of her bridesmaids as gifts for throwing her bridal shower, I was going to get $50/each and then had to change to $100/each when I realized that would be about the minimum that would be of any use there.  Example, they charge $30 to come put sun screen on you and bring you a towel at the pool LOL.  Any 'treatment' type stuff was $140+ to start.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards