Latino Weddings

La Hora Loca Music

Hello,I am planning to have La Hora Loca at my wedding. I am
Colombian, however, I have lived in Washington DC (where my wedding will be) for
12 years, so, over half of my guests will be from the US (non
Spanish speakers). Does anyone have some good song suggestions for La Hora Loca? I want music that will make EVERYONE dance.Gracias!Andrea

Re: La Hora Loca Music

• latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what about Sonora Dinamita, I'm sure if you play some cumbias and salsa music everyone will get up on the dance floor HTH!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • abellorinabellorin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

omg! i love the hora loca! im doing it too! i hope the people who have no idea what that is have fun and enjoy. i bet you can buy a mix online or have a family member bring you back a cd mix next time they visit. the way they do it in venezuela is they play like each song for half the time and remix it .. i'm having my aunt bring me the music and the masks and such.

• dorisita23dorisita23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello there!  I am getting married in Sept 2010 (less than 2 months) and would LOVE to do" La Hora Loca."  I am not sure how to go about doing this as I live in Charlotte, NC.  Any suggestions? 
  • RoxyV111582RoxyV111582 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello ladies, i'm getting married 9/10/11 and in Ecuador where my family is from la hora loca is very popular, and i want to do it but does anyone know of any comapnies that do it in NY?

TIA!! Roxy
  • I am getting married in July 14 2012 in San Mateo Ca if anyone know how to do La hora Loca ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards