New Hampshire

Had a good time at Food Tasting today

We had the food tasting event today at the Shattuck--which was a lot of fun.  So much food---could barely eat even a sample.  They also had several of their 'recommended' vendors on-site.  Our JP and florist were both there.

I think we've decided on our main entrees, Chicken Marsala with roasted tomato and mushrooms and Bourbon-glazed Salmon.  For hot appetizers, we're going with sausage & cheddar stuffed mushrooms, corn soufles w/ creme fraiche & chives, and hot artichoke & spinach dip.

After the event, we rented a couple of golf carts and spent the afternoon riding around all over the golf course, scouting out photo locations--it was a gorgeous day with lots of sunshine.

Also...got to meet fellow knottie--Amelia and her family Smile
September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
imageimage
Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
Anniversary

Re: Had a good time at Food Tasting today

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great time! Menu sounds delish! :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I totally forgot, we should have all got a picture together! :( But it was great to meet you!  We are torn between the chicken marsala and Picatta, but I think we are going with salmon as well! We also loved the spinanch and artichoke dip as well, but were thinking of shrimp cocktail, and fruit or cheese tray.
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might consider adding a fruit and cheese tray too.....wiil have to find out how much extra that would cost, (since we're already over budget!).  We decided to do plated dinners instead of a buffet or family style, so that's adding an additional $3 per person...blah!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards